Business IT Services
- Computer/Server/Laptop/Tablet Sales, Upgrades & Repairs (Mac & PC)
- Data Recovery and Data Destruction
- On-Site Server/Computer/Laptop Technicians Available*
- E-mail Set up and Configuration (I.E. Mail Merging, Cloud Based Emails and other Services Available)
- Managed Services
- Phone and On-Site Support/Guaranteed Response Time*
- Pro-Active Server/Computer/Laptop Monitoring (Mac & PC) *
- Wi-Fi/Router/Modem Installation and Survey of Security
- Business Network Design and Installation/ Audio Visual Installation
- On-Site and Off-Site* Data Backups and Recovery Plans
- 24/7 US Based Help Desk Available (Mac & PC)
- Malware Protection
- Microsoft Product Support
- Office 365
Please Don’t Hesitate to call with ANY Questions.
Professional, Certified Experts Supporting Your Business
Full Problem Resolution & Expert Customer Service
In the world of IT, problems happen. Computers crash, passwords are lost, email stops working, and the list goes on. And without proper technical support in place, these problems can bring your business to an abrupt – and potentially damaging – halt.
With OC Tech Dr’s Help Desk, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that our certified technicians can quickly and efficiently resolve even your most complex technical problems.
Proactive Care & Maintenance
Not every support issue can be called a catastrophe…until it prevents you from being able to do your job. We’re here to help you stay ahead of the curve, so you can focus on growing your business – and to do so, we’ve adopted a proactive approach to network monitoring and IT maintenance.
That’s why our help desk is a seamless extension of our remote monitoring platform. So when you call to report an issue, there’s a good chance we’re already aware of the problem you’re experiencing – and are actively working to resolve it.
Our technicians receive regular training, coaching and quality review to continuously sharpen their skills, and they’re backed by a team of professional supervisors and managers to ensure consistency and unmatched service delivery. Our technology certifications include:
Learn more about our Managed IT Solutions
OC Tech Dr.
Help Desk Support Covers:
Microsoft Office and leading third-party applications
E-mail applications and Web browsers
Thin clients and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI)
Hardware and network troubleshooting
Printer installation and support
Mobile phones and tablets
Desktop performance problems
Virus and malware infections
*Hourly Fees, Monthly Fees and Other Conditions May Apply